Terms and conditions of service.
In using this website and/or service you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
EASYVEASY Sp. z o.o.
Terms and Conditions of Service
- In order to use this service you must be at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in the applicable jurisdiction in order to consent to use this Service. EASYVEASY Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter “Stepcart”) request that you provide your full name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information need to complete to sign-up process. Please note that by signing up for this Service you acknowledge that Stepcart will use the initially provided email for all communication.
- Stepcart will only provide technical support to paying account holder. This support will only be provided via email. Any third party unauthorized use may result in account termination.
- Stepcart is not responsible for any loss or damage that results from your failure to maintain the security of their account and/or password.
- Furthermore, you are fully and solely responsible for all activity and content that you upload to your store (“Store Content”). You are prohibited from transmitting any program, code, virus or other item of a destructive nature. Furthermore, you must adhere to all laws of your particular jurisdiction with regarding the permission to upload certain content; moreover, any illegal or unauthorized purpose is strictly prohibited.
- The prohibition noted in these terms is subject to the law of your jurisdiction, inside Poland and abroad (including but not limited to copyright laws). You are fully and solely responsible with knowing what content or activity is permitted in its jurisdiction.
- You agrees to not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Stepcart.
- The name, trademark, symbol, or representation of the Stepcart brand is the sole property of Stepcart. You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords, or domain names that use Stepcart or Stepcart related trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Stepcart retains the right to transfer any Store Content other than your credit card information (*), in an unencrypted form and involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. *Credit Card or Debit information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- Stepcart is and will be the sole arbiter of determining which activity, content, usage is deemed destructive in nature. A breach of any term in this Terms of Service is the sole determination of Stepcart and will result in discipline, up to and including, termination of your account.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Setting Up Your Account
- Stepcart deems the person signing up for the Service to be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of the Terms of Service. This individual is considered for purposes of this agreement to be the person who is authorized to use the Store Content in connection with Stepcart’s Services.
- If individual signing up for the Service is doing so on behalf of its employer, then the employer shall be the Account Owner. The individual opening an account for their employer shall represent and warrant that they are authorized to bind the employer to this Terms of Service.
Rights and Reservations
- Stepcart may at any time modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice.
- Stepcart reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Stepcart has the right, but not the obligation to, remove Store Content; as well as suspend your account that it deems in violation of this Terms of Service. Stepcart can also refuse or remove any Store Content at its sole discretion.
- Stepcart will not tolerate any verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Stepcart customer, Stepcart employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Stepcart makes no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. Stepcart reserves the right to provide its services to any party, including those in direct competition with you. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that Stepcart employees and contractors may also be Stepcart, Inc. customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- Stepcart may at any time request documentation proof of identification in order to determine account ownership and use. Stepcart may suspend use during such period until a determination can be made as to proper ownership of said account.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly and impliedly acknowledge and agree, the extent permitted by law, that Stepcart shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or intangible damages resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- Furthermore, the extent permitted by law, Stepcart or our suppliers shall not be held liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with its site, its services or this agreement.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Stepcart and (as applicable) its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, as well as Stepcart’s partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any and all claims or demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party related to your breach of this agreement and incorporated documents or violation of the rights of any third party.
- You further acknowledge and affirm that your use of the Service is at your sole risk. Stepcart has provided this Service on a “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, whether it be express, implied or statutory. Stepcart makes no warranty as to the Service’s timeliness, security, interruption or errors therein.
- You acknowledge and affirm that Stepcart does not and did not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable. Furthermore, it does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet any of your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Waiver and Complete Agreement
This Terms of Service represents the entire agreement between Stepcart and you, and supersedes any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between Stepcart and you. The failure of Stepcart to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision in this agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Stepcart.
Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- Stepcart does not have, nor do they claim any intellectual property rights over your content provided or uploaded to Stepcart. You retain all rights to your content; however, it can be removed at any time by deleting your account.
- You agree and acknowledge that your Store Content can be: (a) viewed by other Internet users; (b) reviewed at any time by Stepcart; and (c) displayed and stored by Stepcart.
- You represent that you have ownership and responsibility for all Store Content that you upload to Stepcart. It is your responsibility to insure that all products uploaded are applicable laws or regulations.
- Stepcart will not disclose any of your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services or by law. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time Stepcart received it; (b) comes into the public domain after Stepcart received it through no fault of their own; (c) Stepcart received it from someone other than you without breach of this agreement or the herein confidentiality obligations; or (d) as required to disclose by law or court order.
Themes for Store Content
- Stepcart will provide you with the ability to establish the appearance of a Stepcart Store with a design template (“Theme”). You are licensed to use said theme for a single store only. You can only transfer a theme to a second store if you close the first store. You are not permitted to sell or transfer a theme to another user or a third party. Each download is subject to an applicable fee; therefore you hereby acknowledge that using such theme for a purpose other than noted here is a violation of this agreement and subjects you to termination of your account and other damages.
- You may modify the theme to suit your individual needs however, Stepcart reserves its right to add or modify, at its discretion, the footer that refers to Stepcart. Stepcart also reserves that right to modify the theme where it contains, in its sole discretion, an element that may be unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or that violates any person’s intellectual property, even if you received the theme in that condition. Stepcart may also modify the theme to reflect technical changes and updates as required.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that the intellectual property rights of the theme remain the property of Stepcart and its designers. If you exceed the rights granted by your purchase of the theme, Stepcart may take administrative action such as modifying your store or terminating account.
- Stepcart has no responsibility to provide technical support for any template.
- It is your responsibility, and not Stepcart, to ensure that the installation of a new template works properly with the existing store.
Payment of Fees
- Stepcart will bill its service in thirty (30) day intervals. When your billing period is over the Account Owner will be sent an invoice via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear in your Stepcart Account. You will have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing, after which such claims are waived.
- All invoices must be paid via PayPal, credit card or debit card transactions.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Fees and Taxes”). The European Union VAT registration numbers will be verified and validated by the EU VAT Information Exchange System (VIES) on the checkout page. If applicable, those companies that can present a valid VAT number, in the VAT field on the Stepcart checkout page, may be exempt from paying VAT.
- Stepcart does not provide refunds.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel its account at anytime by emailing email@example.com and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Stepcart’s response.
- Once cancellation is confirmed, all of your Store Content will be immediately deleted from the Service.
- You will be responsible for a full month’s invoice after the first day of the billing cycle. Specifically if you cancel your Service at any point prior to the end of month, the cancellation will become effective at the first of the next billing cycle.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Stepcart reserves its right to modify or change its prices upon 30 days notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Stepcart site or, but not limited to, email notice to your Account email. You acknowledge and agree that Stepcart will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure
EASYVEASY Sp. z o.o. ("Stepcart") supports the protection of intellectual property and asks the users of its website to do the same. It is the policy of Stepcart to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of Stepcart, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users of Stepcart who are proven to infringe upon the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Stepcart in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For more information please see our DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure.
Trzcinowa str. 23/49